Friday, November 4, 2011

Update!Update~

Hye all...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heheehehehheehehhe..Seriously I've been missing my Incix Blog like pretty much craxy..~Huhuhuhu... Exam and assignment had limit our time together and yes I do mish him soooo much....!!! There is so many untold stories oww.!! Hehehehe.. Mish3..!!!!

But now since everything had passed.. yeyeaahhhh..!! I wanna make a new post for every half an hour..!!! Boleh tak? Hahahahaha.. *sukati la blog aku kan!!* Hahahahaha.. Hmmmm... About the exam..I think I had give my best and hope that the result will come out to be ok. Just praying that all my effort will be worth it. insyaALLLAH.

After havin so heavy weeks, now I feel that half of the tense had been let go. Hmmpphh... Sukati sket... Plus am going back tomorrow..!! yess..!! Hehehehehehe.. Can't wait for tat. But now the problem is I don't know how to packed my stuff dy..!! huhuhuhuhu.. Kueh mama je dah penuh satu beg neyhhhh..!! :( Mane nak sumbat baju2 I semua? hmmmmmphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... lemme think..Lemme think... Hmmmm lagi..... ade jugak aku makan ney kang kueh2 neyhhh.. Hahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment