Monday, November 14, 2011

To My Dearest Siblings...

It have been such a very long time since we had the chance to spend the holiday together. Being able to be with you guys at home were one of the most memorable memories I had created this year. Yes. I'm blessed with the three of you. Having you guys as part of my life really give me no more reasons to ask for more. Plus with ma and pa. My life were complete. :) I didn't ask for more and I really appreciated each and every single passing moments when we were at home.

Time sure flew this fast that we are now already walking on our own fast-tracking path to achieved our ambitions. Among the four of us, our beloved brothers seems to have achieved half of his life path. *kecuali tak kawen lagi lah kan* hehehehehe.. But yes. He is one of our role model and had become one of the reason for the three of us to work harder to achieved our life goals. I'm writing this because I missed you guys so much. It's only few days passes and I feel like it's already like one months since our last met. I do miss mummy and daddy too! :)

No words can tell how I wish I could be there everyday but still, I'll stay strong for this path I had chosen. :) I hope the same goes to you guys. And as we grow bigger, just remember that our beloved parents were also growing older. Each December means that they had been older by one more years. And every new years were like a present for them. Let's continue to pray and send over du'as for them to stay healthy and always be in the best state of health. Our happiness is their priority. Whatever they said, is solely due to their worrisome and endless love towards us.

Don't be hurt by their words because whatever it is. However it is. There is truth inside everything they said. Take it as advised. Not nagging or mumbling. Seriously. They said it because they love us and the only things that they want in their lives now is to see our bright future and to watch us lead a happy life. :) And still. There is so much for us to do in order to repay every single things that they had done to us. They might not going to asked for it. But we will give our best for them. Right? :)

I am writing this because I seriously miss you guys. Hehehehe. *jangan marah aaa* And the feeling that I feel will be the reason for me to work harder and achieved 'something' big insyaALLAH.. I love you guys.

Truly,
The Number Three. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment