Friday, November 25, 2011

No title for this entry.

heeeeee... ^____________^ mulakan dgn senyuman.. ehehehe.. hai all..! ape kabar semuaaa..? :P today i don't feel like doing anything. Studying, assignment, FYP, bla..bla..bla.. All that were being kept aside.. Sebab memang takde rasa nak buat semua tuh. I really want to do this once. Be free from all the stress and enjoy my daily life.! And today I manage to do it..!! :) And seriously it do help me to lightened the burden that I had been carried together with me since the start of this sem.

Today I went for movies and makan2 kat luar with kawan. Movie ape? Hehehe.. Perlu tanya lagi kehhhh??

The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 1

Comment? Go and watch it for yourself! To those who are really into this serial movies. This is so worth it to be watched.! Seriously. I mean really serious. I don't want to say much. Enough by saying it is the best part of the movies. And you won't regret it. Unexpected story line. Unexpected things happen and non-stop surprised until the very end of the movies. Hahahaha. Enough saying about this. Or else nanti kene pukul..!! ;P

Before movie we had our lunch dekat Kenny Rogers. Seriously the first time I think I enjoy my lunch without having any memories on Assigment or anything else. And I think that was the feeling I had been missing since the start of this sem. =.='' Too busy with tasks sampai dah lupa perasaan makan sedap itu apa. Apa cerita? hahahah.. The muffin. The coleslaw. And the chicken of course! Sedap.! Sampai tak hengat dunia keliling! Hahaha. Yummeehh seriously.

After lunch we take a relaxing stroll around the mall. *good for digestion okeh since we were planning on getting some popcorn lagi during movie nanti!* Hehehehehehehehe.. Munch*munch. And yet you're claiming that you're gaining weight kan? *bijak fateen bijak..* Well2... Hahahaha..

After movie, kitorg split up. Mag2 balek and I'm still there continue to wasting time with my two dear darlings. From Nichii to PDI to Brands Outlet. To mane mane je lah dengan budak dua org neh! Mesty menjadi..! Wanna know who? hehe. Cinta sayang saya. Darling2 saya. Perosak Diet saya. Penyambung mood saya. Mesin ketawa saya. Dan mesin air mata saya! hehe. 2 of my besties. my loves. My friends. My besties. My best buddies. *kalau dorg baca. mesty dorg kembang* Banyaknye saya puji dorg. hahahaha.

After some jalan-jalan and fitting room session. We decide on going back sebab dah totally out of energy. hehehe. Now pun I'm typing this while half asleep. hahaha. sengguk2 and sangat mengantuk. tapi takde rase nak tido plak. Huhuhu. Tomorrow will have to start back with my normal so-called 'final year student' life. Huhuhu. Bye2 good day. Hello problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment