Sunday, April 3, 2011

.:InsPireD:.

hehe. the topic is simple. as simple as me. it had been quite long since i wrote with all my heart. One of the person i respect most in my life had passed away. *sad mood*. AL-FATIHAH.

he struggle with the big C for almost 4 years. When at last during end of Disember. He passed away. peacefully I guess. Because he managed to carry her fasting during Ramadhan, manage to do the 'Puasa ganti' and also managed to finished the 'Puasa 6' (after Raya). I respect him especially when he writing his blog. Without those 'syok-sendiri' picture. Without those messy gadget. Without those 'bising' song. He still able to catch thousands of his own follower and fans.

Yes. Peolpe were touched for all those entry u write. People were inspired by ur writing. Make us feel like a fool if we give up our life. U with the battle between life and death yet u are so positive in living life. I wish that i couled know u better. Be a friend and share ur happiness.. Ur sorrowrity. But ALLAH do have it owns plan for His Ummat. He loves u more.

Semoga beliau ditempatkan di kalangan org yang beriman. AMINN..

Just know that he is one of the people that inspired me. Another person that always be there for me. And support me sincerely. Is my lovely Mommy. Pn. Ruhaini. She knows me the best. She know what's my like and dislike. She know my suffering when i am in pain. she Is always there. Smiling. and cheered me up every time i am down and listen to me very carefully each time

I can share evrything with her. Even about boys. hehe. But kadang2 only. She with all the jokes make me laugh all day. She is the best mum. :)

Third. My father. The hero of my life. En. Mislan. Eventhough i talk about them so many times. but i'd never feel bored to do so. My daddy. My mummy. they are the lights of my life. Yes. i cant hide it. I LOVE THEM TO THE VERY END OF MY LIFE!

fourth? of course my cool and supportive siblings! Abg. Akk. Adk! cukup! No one else! U WERE NOT PERMITTED TO 'KACAU' MY LOPLY SIBLINGS' :) with the three of them plus papa n mama. *also woh, mak lang, makecik, and family yang SAYA SAYANG* my life is complete.

I thanks ALLAH for granting this family to me. We lived moderately. InsyaALLAH dgn megharapkan barakah MU, panjangkanlah umur kami, murahkan lah rezeki kami, lindungilah kami dari sebrang bahaya dan malapetaka, berkati perjalanan hidup kami. AMIN...




No comments:

Post a Comment